Pages

Sosial media

Thursday, June 08, 2006

"

I AM JEAN GREY

Although your fate is often unknown, you always seem to survive (even after death).Your mind is your greatest weapon, literally!
Powers: telepathy and telekinesis, the ability to project thoughts into the mind of others, communication with animals

I always knew my mind was my greatest weapon.

"

I AM JEAN GREY

Although your fate is often unknown, you always seem to survive (even after death).Your mind is your greatest weapon, literally!
Powers: telepathy and telekinesis, the ability to project thoughts into the mind of others, communication with animals

I always knew my mind was my greatest weapon.

3 comments:

Ebun said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice blog, thanks for stopping by.

Biodun said... Best Blogger Tips

Am Jean too!

Lowla said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh.. I'm a Mystique..
I love the clock youhave running on ur blog powered by fusionquest.. hahaha tells me the time in Lagos.. while its just 6:03AM..
Good Morning Pinas.. Goodnight Naija..